We offer hassle-free travel to Boardmasters Surf Camp in Moliets riding on the Boardmasters Bus, departing from London.
Departing on Friday 29th June you will travel overnight, crossing the English Channel and driving through the French countryside, arriving in the south of France by lunchtime on Saturday 30th June. Your journey home starts late evening the following Saturday, so you can enjoy a full surf holiday week at Boardmasters Surf Camp, arriving back in the UK on the morning of Sunday 8th July.
Please note that Boardmasters Bus bookings are subject to availability and pick-up locations are subject to change until two weeks prior to departure.
Flights are available from a range of UK airports into Biarritz or Bordeaux. Transfers can be arranged from Biarritz (£45 return) or Bordeaux (£55 return). Please make sure to select a transfer from your chosen airport during the booking process if you’d like us to collect you.
Boardmasters Surf Camps
Camping Landes cicadas
Avenue de l'Océan
What to bring to Boardmasters Surf CampS
To make sure your surf holiday in Moliets runs as smoothly as possible, here are a few items you should remember to pack:
- Pillow and sleeping bag (bedding upgrade available for those wishing to travel light)
- Plate, cup and cutlery (to reduce waste and washing up in camp)
- Passport (you will also need your ID to check in at camp)
- Lunchbox (to carry your packed lunch to the beach)
- Warm jumper for evenings on the beach
- A torch
- 30€ damage deposit for your tent (this is returned at the end of your trip)
- Sunscreen and sunglasses
- Beach wear and beach towel
- Toiletries and shower towel
- A camera to capture your favourite Boardmasters Surf Camps memories!
Should you forget your bedding or sleeping bag, don’t worry! You can borrow bedding for just 25€ per person for the week!